- This Return Policy is incorporated into the Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods and Services and applies to the purchase and sale of products and services through metier-studio.com (the “Site“). This Return Policy is subject to change by Vital Enterprises LLC, dba Métier Studio (referred to as “Métier Studio“, “Métier“, “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Return Policy will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review this Return Policy prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Except for any products designated on the Site as final sale or non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund as in-store credit, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within thirty (30) days of shipment with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition and packaging, unused, and with all tags attached.
- Return Process & Shipping. To return products, you must email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA“) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Processing. Returns are processed within approximately 20 (twenty) business days of our receipt of your merchandise.
- Refunds for In-Store Credit. We will refund you the full amount minus a 10% restocking fee.
- Exchanges. Exchanges will be shipped to you free of charge via ground shipping to the place of the original order if a requested product is available. If the requested exchange is not available, the exchange will be treated as a request for a refund and processed accordingly.
- Defective Products. While all products are provided “AS IS” as set forth in Section 6 of our Terms and Conditions, we endeavor to make sure every customer is satisfied. Please contact us if you have received a product with any type of defect by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-returnable Products. PRODUCTS MARKED FINAL SALE OR NON-RETURNABLE CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. Also, any international purchases will likewise be treated as non-returnable.
Last Updated: July 2, 2019